The Forest Awakens
Join us this for a revitalising escape this Spring.
Just a stone’s throw from our boutique rural retreat lies the mysterious beauty of the Forest of Dean and Wye Valley. This package has been put together to encourage you to explore this unique landscape as well as sampling the best in local and seasonal food and drink.
The two night stay includes dinner bed and breakfast each day, a packed lunch for two and a local walking guidebook.
Hatchling – £490
Hen – £550
Cockerel – £590
Suites – £630
Prices are based on two sharing, offer available from 1st March to 31st May 2018, not to be used in conjunction with other offers.
Upgrade to our six course tasting menu for just £25 per person per night.
Book now or call 01594 833046 for more information.
If you would like to add another dimension to your stay we would recommend:
• Foraging with Raoul van der Broucke. £125 for up to 4 people for half a days foraging. You can book this via our reception.
• Visit the world famous Puzzlewood a mile from the hotel and used as a location for many films including Star Wars the Force Awakens.
• Tour one of our favourite breweries (booking essential) or even have a go at brewing your own beer. We would recommend www.hillsidebrewery.com or www.kingstonebrewery.co.uk
• View carpets of stunning bluebells at locations throughout the Forest of Dean and Wye valley – weather dependent but this normally starts from early May.
• Book onto one of the fabulous cookery courses at Harts Barn Cookery School. Visit their website for more details http://www.hartsbarncookeryschool.co.uk/.
• Cheltenham Festival 13th – 16th March – the highlight of the Jump season with an atmosphere that, they say,will “make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up”! Read more at http://www.thefestival.co.uk
• Visit our local award winning vineyard in Tintern for a self guided tour followed by a tasting (charge applies). Visit their website for more details http://www.parvafarm.com/