Easter Break 2018
Our two night Easter Package offers the best in local, seasonal food and drink, luxury rooms and an opportunity to explore the beautiful scenery on offer on our doorstep in the Wye Valley and Forest of Dean.
The two night stay includes a the room of your choice, breakfast, dinner from our 3 course 20 mile menu, locally made chocolates and hot cross buns one afternoon.
Hatchling – £490
Hen – £550
Cockerel – £590
Suites – £630
Prices are based on two sharing, offer available from 30th March to 2nd April 2018, not to be used in conjunction with other offers.
Book now or call 01594 833046 for more information.
Upgrade to our six course tasting menu for just £25 per person per night.
If you would like to add another dimension to your stay we would recommend:
- Foraging with Raoul van der Broucke. £125 for up to 4 people for half a days foraging. You can book this via our reception.
• Visit the world famous Puzzlewood a mile from the hotel and used as a location for many films including Star Wars the Force Awakens.
• Tour one of our favourite breweries (booking essential) or even have a go at brewing your own beer. We would recommend www.hillsidebrewery.com or www.kingstonebrewery.co.uk
• View carpets of stunning bluebells at locations throughout the Forest of Dean and Wye valley – weather dependent but this normally starts from early May.
• Book onto one of the fabulous cookery courses at Harts Barn Cookery School. Visit their website for more details http://www.hartsbarncookeryschool.co.uk/.
• Visit our local award winning vineyard in Tintern for a self guided tour followed by a tasting (charge applies). Visit their website for more details http://www.parvafarm.com/